Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crescent Roll S'mores

Alright Pintrest... I'll give you another chance. I have marshmallows and those super awesome Ghirardelli chocolate chips so I shall attempt to make this:

Crescent Roll S'mores

Come on now, how hard could this possibly be?? Even I can't screw this up. Right? Right??

Step One: Run out to the store and buy crescent rolls since I don't have any on hand. I bought the store brand because I am cheap (and broke) ^^

Step Two: Clean the kitchen just enough so it appears tidy in pictures.

Step Three: Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with foil.


Step Four: Fill them with deliciousness



 Step Five: Place them in the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes. Eat a few loose chips and marshmallows while you wait.


Step Six: Pull them out of the oven and stare at them for a bit. wait impatiently for them to cool.


Conclusion? Success! The marshmallows melted and you can't really taste them and the chocolate doesn't appear to have fully melted but..... I'm going to file this under "win" anyway. lol

Still don't think I'm going to trust Pintrest...


No comments:

Post a Comment