Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update On Latest Customs

 My "green stuff" arrived in the mail Tuesday! I got to work on my two latest customs (flapjack and harry potter). I had to take a small break since we've all been feeling a little sick, but at this point I am ready to paint them! I still have green stuff leftover but not sure what to do with it. I'm am STILL waiting for my hair order from Dollyhair - I'm not even sure that it was shipped out yet (I ordered it the same day as the green stuff). I had planned to do a Christmas pony with that hair, and I have a few other ideas floating around. I just need to decide.


This is my husband helping me out. I don't remember exactly what he was doing at the time... but helping for sure! :)


I'll have to post more current pics later, Harry Potter has already been halfway painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment